Total Pageviews

Friday, January 11, 2013

Valentine Tag


Hello Bloggers!
This is a tag I made for a swap with my dear friend Mary Larner in the U.K. I also submitted it to the Tim Holtz Blog!

If this is something you would like to make, let me know and I will include it in the Vintage Valentine tutorial which will post later today!  Just leave me a comment below!
Thanks!
The tag was stamped with Tim Holtz's "To My Valentine" stamp,
then I outlined it with sparkly ink from a gel pen.
I added Prima Flowers, German Scrap and Tim Holtz corners in Bronze.  I sprayed it with gold Glimmer Mist, and added amber gemstones around the edges.  I used a keyhole brad, and tied a key with brownish-red ribbon to the top.
Lastly, I adhered an image of a cupid from K & Company using pop-dots.

ReNae

2 comments:

pattyo said...

This tag is so beautiful! I'd love to see a tutorial on it. What a fun idea that you and your friend will have happy mail to look for to each month with the added bonus that it's handmade!

Crabtree-Creations said...

Everyone should join in the fun! I'll put up a challenge soon!