Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Upcoming Card Classes by ReNae (Crabtree-Creations)

Hello Dear Bloggers and Card Makers,
I have been asked by several of my former students if I will be teaching any more card classes this year.  Well, I have good news!  The answer is YES!

Later this week I will be posting sign-ups for two CARD CLASSES I will be teaching.  In addition I will be teaching a class on how to make a paper bag MINI-ALBUM.

The card classes are $25 and will include a Halloween cards class and a Holiday cards class.
Each class includes four (4) cards and four corresponding envelopes.
*The theme and cost of the mini-album will be announced once I secure the paper.*

I will be posting sign-ups for the class this coming weekend with samples of cards, and dates and times for all classes!
Please make sure you sign up in a timely fashion.  The class space will be limited, as all classes will be conducted here in my home.  If you are unable to attend a class, and would like a kit, they will be available for purchase on a pre-paid basis.

I'm working hard to provide you with beautiful, vintage-style cards, that your friends and family will cherish for years to come!  Please check back this weekend for more information!
Until then,
HAPPY CREATING!
ReNae

2 comments:

Connie L. Riley said...

Hi ReNae. I haven't been around much because I'm doing a massive kitchen remodel. Good luck with your classes. I'll might do kits when they are available; I'm not doing many classes until my kitchen is done and I've had my open house for the new "studio." I hope all is going well with you! Connie

terri said...

hey. tried to be the first to comment. I just dont know what I'm doing! Sooooooooo.....if you get this.....SIGN ME UP!!!!