Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Whimsical Halloween Mini-Cards!

Hello dear friends!
Halloween classes are underway, and due to popular demand I have added an additional card class.  There are just three openings left for my Halloween Mini-Card Class.  Inspired by Doodlebug Design, PaperTrey Ink, and K&Company, I designed eight fun cards for you to make!
We will be making 8 cards, pictured below.  The class costs only $20 so email me at jewelrymkr@gmail.com to reserve your spot!  Class is Monday, October 14, 2013 at 1:00 p.m.  It will be held at my home studio.
These little cards are perfect for your little ghost or goblin!




These two last cards measure 4.5" x 6".


Please leave a comment and let me know what you think about these little cards and, if you want a spot in the class.  If you would like a kit, let me know that too.  Remember there is a limited quantity so don't delay!  Thanks!
Happy Halloween!
ReNae

1 comment:

ReNae Allen said...

This class is full! Thanks for your interest!