Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, September 28, 2012

Gelatos Videos

Hello Bloggers,
I promised to show you some additional techniques using Gelatos-- but for now, let's get acquainted with them by viewing some of my favorite videos where other crafters demonstrate their use. I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to all these fine artists/crafters who provided us with such wonderful tutorials!  I appreciate you all!









I hope you enjoyed viewing these videos, and that they get you interested in using Gelatos.
The card that I made only took 5 minutes, as the background I used was basically me just applying color without any rhyme or reason.  After the background dried, I simply stamped the bird image on it using Archival ink.
It's easy, fun, and quick to make a beautiful card with Gelatos!


 I hope you enjoy these videos, and until next time, Happy Creating!



No comments: